KBT Overnight Express Pty Ltd is an Australian family owned transport and warehousing business incorporated in February 1988. It offers daily freight services between Sydney and most major NSW towns and cities.
The business has grown from humble beginnings to now operating a large fleet and variety of vehicles. Started by two brothers in the late 1980’s the company has developed into a large and well established freight network offering a broad range of services including general freight, container freight, warehousing and distribution.
With depots being located in Cardiff (Newcastle), Queanbeyan (Canberra) and Smithfield (Sydney) KBT has the ability to service the majority of major NSW towns and cities. Vehicles range from small rigid trucks through to B-Doubles which provides for great flexibility in freight requirements. All equipment, vehicles and depots are also completely company owned and managed. These attributes produce a strong, responsive and receptive freight network.
A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES ARE OFFERED INCLUDING:
- Local and Country Overnight Distribution
- Dedicated vehicle services
- FCL / LCL wharf pickup and delivery
- FCL packing and unpacking
- Long term and short term storage
- Warehousing and Stock Management
- Order Assembly and Distribution
- Major Grocery and Liquor DC Co-Ordination and Delivery